Emergency Dentist in Ardmore, OK
What Is A Dental Emergency?
Dental emergencies are potentially life-threatening situations that need prompt treatment to decrease severe pain and prevent bleeding or infection.
When Do You Need Emergency Dentistry Service?
Any injury to your teeth, gums, lips, or other oral tissues is a dental emergency which includes one or more of the following conditions:
- A chipped, cracked, or broken tooth
- A knocked-out or loosened tooth
- Missing, broken, or loose dental fillings
- Missing, broken, loose crowns and bridges
- Severe toothache
- Facial swelling and discomfort
- Cuts on lips, cheeks, & gums
If you or your child have toothache, swelling, or bleeding, call Castillo Family Dentistry for the care you need.
How Soon Should I See An Emergency Dentist?
You should call or visit our dental office in Ardmore right away in cases of dental emergencies or injuries. Urgent dental is needed for saving your tooth, else you may permanently lose it. Prompt treatment can relieve your pain and prevent further damage.
How Can I Prevent A Dental Emergency?
You do not know when & where you may get injured, fall, or face any facial trauma. While you can’t prevent accidents or emergencies from happening, there are some easy ways to maintain the health of your smile and avoid emergency dental visits:
- Wear a mouthguard while playing sports or participating in other physical activities
- Avoid chewing ice, hard candy, popcorn, or other foods that can chip, crack, or damage your teeth severely
- Never use your teeth as tools to cut or tear packages
Do Ardmore Emergency Dentists Accept Walk-ins and Same-day Appointments?
Yes, Castillo Family Dentistry welcomes walk-ins and same-day emergency appointments. Our experienced Ardmore emergency dentists will do everything they can to provide immediate oral care. We use the best & the most cutting-edge technology in our Ardmore dental office for providing quick relief. Visit or call our conveniently located dental office in Ardmore for same-day treatment and relief!